For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
For current, new product I have found the new model VK-80i integrated amplifier from BAT to be exquisite.  A nice blend of traditional tube look combined with modern day design elegance.  And the BAT products are stunning sonic performers as well. 

Check it out...

VK-80i Integrated Amplifier — Balanced Audio Technology
Looking at me tube gear at night listening to some old Blues/Jazz is the ticket!Lights out and 20 tubes glowing!
I'm partial to my Scientific Fidelity "Tesla" speakers, and love their sound even more than their great looks. Corey Greenberg in Stereophile basically killed the company with a bad review. But Stereophile raves about others I've had in my listening room to compare (by PSB, B&W, MartinLogan), and they have all fallen short. Still, here's a link to that scandalous review for the sake of the image.

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/492scifi/index.html