Kuzma 4 Point Tonearm

I am thinking of purchasing the Kuzma 4 Point tonearm to mount on a TechDas lll Premium TT.  I have read every review I could find but would like to hear from anyone who actually uses one.  Please share your experiences in set up and use.  One final note I have considered the 9” version but like the ease of changing VTA on the 4 Point.  
randypeck
We ran the 4-point at one of the last T.H.E. Shows in Las Vegas (showing with Sound Lab) and got Best Sound at Show from Dick Olsher.

I played Massive Attack and a good number of other cuts that put any system through its paces and the 4 Point handled it all with ease.

If looking for another arm of similar caliber the Triplanar is an obvious choice; I think its actually a better arm but clearly both are excellent.
Have installed several Kuzma 4 point 14 and a single 4 point 11.  To me they are very robust sounding arms, lots of weight to the sound. We used a 4P14 at the last show we did. 

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/06/23/pbn-audio-does-it-all-t-h-e-show-2019/

You should look into Origin Live too, currently I use, among others, a Enterprise C, this arm use a similar vertical bearing technique.  

Good Listening

Peter
As a Kuzma dealer I sold and set up 4Point tonearms and continue to use mine and do setups for others.

In my experience it has never been described as boring. Keep in mind you can adjust the amount of damping oil in the horizontal and vertical damping troughs to suit your cartridge and listening preferences.
I never used the oil but I was using very low compliance cartridges at the time. The OP's Soundsmiths are also low compliance cartridges so I do not think they will need it. 
Check out the Reed 2G, Also a great arm. Similar vertical bearing, magnetic anti skating and arm wands of various effective masses. I did not get it because I do not think it will fit on the SOTA. The Schroder CB 
is such an elegant design. It looks so simple but it is not. There is a lot going on in the central pillar. Like Michael Fremer I have become a fan of shorter arms. Distortion over all is lower because shorter arms have a much lower polar moment of inertia. The lower frequency irregularities of the vinyl are ignored by short arms. But with an oscilloscope you can easily read it with more massive arms even if the cartridge is matched.
I would go with the 4 point 9.