V-Cap CuTF .22 on Gain Tubes-- Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated

I'm about a week into swapping out the Mundorf MCap EVO SilverGold capacitors located on the two innermost gain preamp tubes in a Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated.  

These were a bit above what I'd normally spend on such a tweak, but hey, we people spends hundreds and thousands on cables, treatments, etc.  And, I had ordered them for another project and decided to use MIFLEX (Polish caps) in that amp.  So, returning the V-Caps was too much work.  Confession--no it wasn't; I just wanted a $250 Christmas gift. 

One week into playing them and they are alive and dynamic.  They are clean, glowy, musical, and engaging.  They are smoother so I can push the volume up a bit with less fatigue.  They are bigger sounding in all respects.  They sound really together but not buttoned up.  I'm impressed. 

I'll spare all of us the audiophile descriptors, but instead I'll just say the words that kept popping in my head this week--"These are seductive...just keep drawing me back for more listening."  

Highly recommended. 30 minute tweak that is worth every penny. 

Now, the question is, do I go back in and upgrade the host of DuRoche caps linked to the power tube sockets and the two caps smoothing out the power supply side?  I cannot afford to do all V-Cap CuTFs throughout--nor will they fit in all places. 
128x128jbhiller
As the listening hours pass, these V-Caps sound better and better.   Perhaps, I should spring and put these on the power supply side of things too.  I know they will never fit on the tube side.  

I need to live with these for some time to assess whether it makes sense to hot rod this amp.  I'd never get the money out of it on sale, yet maybe I'd never sell it.  This is, either way, a heck of an upgrade. 
Be interesting to know if you could try the Audyn TruCopper caps. Far cheaper and they work great for me. 
I installed VCAP CuTF and OIMP in the cross overs for my Martin Logan CLX.  To say I have no complaints is an understatement.

I did burn them in for over 200hrs on my bench before installation. 
@erik_squires ,  Always good to see you here E!  

Yes, I was looking at those too.  The VCAP CuTF won't fit anywhere else--I don't think.  These were work themselves.  I'm going to see if the Audio True Copper fit.  

@erik_squires ,  

The VCAPs wouldn't fit elsewhere--other than linked to the two gain preamp tubes. So, I was looking at that Audio True Copper and AudioNote as these caps are smaller and would arguably fit.  

I ordered 8 Audyn True Copper .22uF that are linked to each power tube.  I also used 2 Audio True Copper .47uF and linked them to the massive Nichicon electrolytic caps on the power supply side.  

This was a surgery indeed!  While the Audyns are smaller than VCAPs they are still big.  I had to carefully attend to fitting them properly and I ran heat shrink over the leads where they had to be longer. 

All is good!  Whew.  Up and running.  About 2 hours in.  

Let's see if the 10 Audyns plus the 2 VCAPs can outdo the DuRoch caps that came out!

This was a ~$500 upgrade so it wasn't cheap. But, cheaper than new tube compliments and/or cables--arguably.