For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
duckworp,

"...their minimalist design which had been part of their DNA since the 70s, was not embraced into wider product design until Johnny Ive created the iPod and Apple made the look ubiquitous."

I believe that Jony Ive "took cues" (plagiarized?) the design from Dieter Rahms rather than from Naim.

How Dieter Rams Inspired Some Apple Products – UltraLinx (theultralinx.com)

And then....Apple patented some of their shapes and even tried to protect the white color, I think.
Charles and Ray Eames, Hans Wegner, Finn Juhl, Tapio Wirkkala,  George Nelson and many other designers from the middle of the last Century until now have designed some great consumer products.

https://coveteur.com/2018/05/31/new-midcentury-modern-furniture-designers/

And like most "things", this list is a beginning rather than an end.  Enjoy. 

Heydays of design were in the 70's. There you can find a lot from both sides of Atlantic and mainly from Japan.
G
Post removed 
Waterfall glass speakers in a very contemporary room. Not sure how they sound, so you may not need to hook them up.