KEF ls50 meta’s are on the way

Got a demo today and ordered a pair. Should arrive next week.  Will shootout with my current ls50s when they arrive.  Stay tuned.  
128x128mapman
Ok Kenjit sounds good. See you then! Maybe by then you will decide if you really believe all speakers are the same or not. You appear quite torn on the topic  at present.
@KENJIT never disappoints. :) LOL
The engineers at KEF have a lot more work to do before they can impress a master audiophile such as myself.

Kenjit,
Let me say what everyone is thinking.

You are simply a sorry little troll participating in this thread to spew your particular brand of nonsense and derision. 

Are you an economist because you have that "often wrong but never in doubt" vibe about you that pretty much defines economists and financial prognosticators.

And if there's a moderator for Audiogon, where is the mute button so I can keep this guys useless trolling out of my feed?
Next topic I plan to cover when I get a chance is comparing the ls50 Meta/sub setup in one room (12X12)  with the big Ohm 5 setup in the adjacent room (3-4 times as big, L shaped). Both run off same gear concurrently so this will be a fair comparison.
Ohm Walsh versus KEF ls50 Metas (with Klipsch sw308 powered sub):

Anyone who reads my posts knows I am a big Ohm Walsh speaker fan.
I currently have two pair: 8” series 3 drivers in the family room two channel A/V system on second level and big Ohm F5s with 12” series 3 drivers ( and onboard level adjustment switches to fine tune to the room) downstairs where they are my main setup for “serious” listening.
Now then we also have the Metas in the 12x12 room adjacent to the much bigger L shaped room where the Ohm F5s live.

My main hifi gear is in the room with the Metas. The Ohms in the next room run off that same system connected via in-wall speaker wire run to multiple rooms in the home when the house was built.
Here is photos showing the Ohms and Metas in their adjacent rooms from perspective of my main listening spot in each room.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WeByXVVW3EPCWPJF9

Also as a side note in the room with the Ohms now are my old ls50s seen on the photo used for separate 2 channel a/v setup also in that room.
That’s the background. Stays tuned for listening results.