Casters on equipment rack?

As one of my many Covid projects, I am building two new racks for my equipment and I am curious about whether using casters would adversely effect the sound quality. The racks are a "flexi" style using 1.25" walnut shelves and 3/4" black pipe, so they will be quite heavy (between 75 and 100lbs once loaded). I would really love to just roll them away from the wall to change anything and I can’t see any reason casters would be optional on speakers like Wilson and Tekton, but not okay on a rack. Components on the racks will be individually isolated using a combination of Isoacoustics Orea and Herbie’s dots. The floor is tile on a concrete slab. Casters are very high quality with rubber wheels and will be attached directly to the bottoms of the black pipe.
128x128tony1954
@oldhvymec
Good idea. I will have to consider something like that if I decide to perhaps have casters at the back and legs at the front. Definitely more stable than casters.
Those casters look cool. I will investigate further

In the mean time, OP, my condolences for living in a condo. Before I bought my house (~26 years ago) I lived in a 10 unit condo. Neighbors kept calling the police on me

Anyway, 99.9% of all listening rooms are highly compromised. Pragmatically, having Harbor Freight dollys under my speakers makes them much easier to position. They sound damn good as is, so...

I want to have wheels under my vertical solid steel rack, but that would take some configuring, as would incorporating the adjustable casters sigh
@tweak1 

No condolences required. The condo I own is in a concrete building, has 9' ceilings and with the way it is situated I have never had any issues with my neighbours. Mind you, since I retired and downsized I have adjusted the volume a little bit and no longer have those nights when the building shakes. Given that downtown Vancouver condos sell for a minimum of $1,000 sq. ft., the main issue is room size. The open layout helps, but the amount of glass is a pain in the donkey.