Has "politically correct" killed the used audio market?

Previously loved, slightly demo'ed....etc.  

Gosh, when I sell the old car I should not list it as "used" ....perhaps "formerly observed", "slightly touched",  "once considered",  "only driven by a Little Old Lady from Riverside, Ca."

But thankfully no items sold are "used" any longer, really helps my faith in the market.

"Creative writing and the Internet" should be a required course for all "Semi-liberal  arts" degrees"

whatjd
"Creative writing and the Internet"...

...has reached new heights in this thread.

...has reached new heights in this thread.

I don’t think that is the correct direction.
Let’s see if we can guess when the following was written.

"Currently there are 105,000 ventilators in the United States. During a regular flu season approximately 100,000 are in use.

If, as some experts predict, we see an avian flu pandemic—a virulent human flu that causes a global outbreak of serious illness2—the country would need as many as 742,000.

Such a shortage underscores the country’s lack of preparedness for a pandemic."

CAUGHT SHORT

Posted by RT Staff | Feb 7, 2007 | Influenza

YES, 2007! Does it sound at all familiar?
Ring any bells? Respiratory infections that might need respirators?

https://rtmagazine.com/disorders-diseases/infectious-diseases/influenza/caught-short/

Surely by now the increasing number of of first hand testimonies by worldwide medical professionals should be giving some of us cause to think. Not so much the homeopaths and chiropractors maybe, but some of these professionals are extraordinarily well experienced and qualified.

We should be grateful that these brave doctors are willing to stand up and speak their minds. They have little to gain and plenty to lose.

In another time and place we might even call them freedom fighters.

-------
Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine) - Now Banned on YouTube and Facebook

https://brandnewtube.com/v/75grLS

As for the various no doubt politically motivated Covid scaremongers, is it not obvious by now  that lockdowns and a climate of fear will have serious psychological, physical and economic effects for all those affected?  All those who live in the real world that is.

In any case why do you wish to perpetuate this fear when a vaccine is now readily available?

Go ahead and take it. Be my guest.