A vote for amber LED lights on components over blue lights.

I like to enjoy my system and music at night in dim light. Bright blue LEDs on my amp, conditioner, etc, if not covered over by tape or some other DYI solution, are distracting and ruin the soft incandescent ambience I’ve worked to create for my listening area. I’m not selling my Pass XA30.8, but I do have a foam circular cutout to block the blue glow.

Would anyone here mourn the demise of bright blue (or red, or green) LEDs in audio?  
redwoodaudio
redwoodaudio:
" @noble100 always appreciate the dismissiveness, and self-righteous condescension you bring to my threads.  I have to admit, the constructive suggestions and camaraderie from others were getting tiresomely wholesome.  Can you move in next door to me to remind me how useless of a human being I am 24/7, just because I’m not the same as you?"

Hello redwoodaudio,

In general,I mainly attempt to be respectful, humble, open minded, treat others as I wish to be treated and tend to comment and call things on posts as I see them as honestly as possible.  I also typically make a conscious effort to avoid any of my comments on posts from being perceived as dismissive, self-righteous and condescending. 
     Based on your last thread post comments quoted above, however, you apparently perceived my posts on your threads as dismissive, self-righteous and condescending on a regular basis.  But I can only speak to this thread,, since you gave no specifics on which other posts of yours that I've responded to in a similar manner and I don't recall any others, either.
     In regards to issues I posted on this specific thread of yours, otoh, I am willing and able to speak to them.   Everyone seems to have had little trouble understanding, that being dismissive and a bit self-righteous and a touch condescending, was exactly the message I wished to convey.  I consider my posts on this thread to be consistent with my general principles of being honest and calling them as I see, hear or read them.
     I believe if you reread this thread, reconsider the subject of your thread and my responding comments, it would be very difficult to reasonably, logically and honestly argue  otherwise.  The subject of the color of equipment diode colors utilized is, at a minimum, fairly insignificant, barely qualifies as a 'problem', definitely qualifies as a '1st world problem' if one accepts the claim it's even a 'problem' in the first place and is probably best described as a pet peeve, anyways.  Phew!
     Okay, time to sum things up  I have no issues with you personally and, as far as I can recall, this is the first of your thread posts that I've called out for being trivial.  I was just being honest by pointing this out but admit I could have perhaps been more congenial. 
    But I really do wish you the best and offer a compromise in the hopes of a better relations quest:  I'll pledge to be more congenial if you pledge to make your threads less trivial.
     Deal?

Thanks,
  Tim
Tim, this is a site all about audio enjoyment. There is thread after thread on fuses, cable risers and other nonsense.

The glare of a bright blue LED in a dark room for many will have a greater negative impact on musical enjoyment than fuses, cable risers, most cables .... 

Your just being ingnorant because you personally don't perceive the issue.
Hello audio2design,

Perhaps you're right.  It could be trivial to me but not to, apparently, many others on this thread and elsewhere.  
     Well  in that case, let's break the glass, turn on the flashing lights and sirens and send up the Bat Symbol.  We've gotta an emergency first world problem to solve, ASAP and PDQ!
      Gee Whiz, we all understand this is an extremely complex problem and that just thinking of possible solutions is going to make all of our heads hurt, right?
     And you do remember, audio2design, your reaction the last time we tried this brainstorming stuff, right?
      Are you really willing to go through all that bed and pants wetting, thumb sucking and crying for your momma.....again?

As nonoise so wisely slurred: " If thine LEDs offend thee, pluck them out!
     DIY or have a local shop do it, your choice.

C'mon you guys,
Tim

@noble100 
I've asked the mods to remove your above post for "abusive comments to another poster." Your insults are not welcome on my thread.

redwoodaudio-
It's an internet thread. You have to expect input from all angles. Comments not directly addressing the theme -ignore like the annoying little kid begging for attention.

Let the audio geniuses comment however they want, just don't respond.
They eventually go away. A thread eventually gets back on track with the kids who do want to play.