How old are you?

No age is too young or too old. Just general curiosity about the average age of Audiogon members. 

I’ll start. I’m 39.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
Looking through these responses,(age wise) is very reminiscent of the 2019 Robin Trower concert. Which by the way was awesome. I am 54, and I think I was the youngest one there.
59. Got the bug in 80. Started with a Fisher stack. In 84 upgraded to HK integrated with Infinity Kappa 7s.  Got back in in 2018 and I’ve had three sets of gear since. Now have Hegel H390 and Focal Aria 936s. Happy camper here.
I was 35 years old in 1990 when I bought my brand new pair of Klipschorns for $2800.00. I can still remember opening those boxes up and getting blasted with that smell of just being finished. 
Old enough to have heard the Stones live in Hyde Park in '69, listened to the Beatles at night with my transistor radio before the first Sullivan broadcast, was shocked by the announcement of Kennedy's assassination in my school classroom, practiced duck and cover at school in preparation for a nuclear attack.  What ever happened to the flying cars and personal jet packs we were supposed to have by now?