Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Tmsrdg - my knowledge of the SI-1 Integrator is all hearsay from the same sources and reviews as you have. I might add a little more: that Jim and later operatives after his death tried unsuccessfully to develop a troubleshoot-repair operation. Jim was a master intuitive repairman - he could troubleshoot most any circuit in a few minutes and fix it. I don't know what level of effort was put into solving the repair need for the various electronic compontnts. Short answer is that I know very little about the SI situation in particular, but that in general I am working toward a comprehensive repair solution.

One final SmartSub question: if I were to use one of the Thiel SmartSubs with my 3.7s, would I need, foregoing the SI-1 Integrator, the passive crossover "tuned" to the 3.7? Does such an item exist?
All

in my travels and auditions over the years, I can attest, REL is a very nice solution for those looking to add a subwoofer (or 2) in their system.
The older models were not sourced to china. 

Happy Listening!
Todd - the PXO creates an actual designed crossover with the 3.7 etc for a seamless transition. I find it inaudible. Rob may have it. Or if you find any PXO, he can reconfigure for the 3.7 etc