what happened to the Belles website ?????

Its been a while since the Belles website (power modules) has been operational. Anyone knows what's going on?

128x128lobinero
ok, thanks . I own a Virtuoso dual mono amp I got through Audio Connection. They are very helpful. I was wondering why the Virtuoso line is not shown on their website? Maybe still in the works and the production line might be slow because of covid. It's nice to see your equipment in a website and be able to show it to peers. 
Yep, virtuoso line completely disappeared...for whatever reason. And I also wish there were more product pictures, showing off outside as well as inside. I mean, what audiophile doesn’t enjoy looking at innards of audio equipment?!

P.S. Not a big fan of the Aria Signature’s volume knob. Aesthetically -sorry David- it looks horrendous! It should’ve been a regular knob, like the one Aria has, just larger - to fit the new body better.
I will say, when you have a volume knob shaped like the Sigs, I think it's a bit easier to see where the volume level is via the knob (especially if you are listening 8+ feet away).
I have a tiny strip of blue masking tape on the knob of the Aria preamp, carefully cut so it almost looks as if it were made that way.
I also use a tiny strip of tape (red) on the volume knob of the Aria integrated to mark the setting.   That helps avoid a loud surprise when playing that first song in a listening session!   Yes, the Aria Signature volume knob is not particularly attractive but at least the user can see the volume setting.  Personally, I like a simple LED light on the volume pot that is adjustable in brightness... but that's just me.  

My previous integrated amplifiers and preamps all had a display, light or marking of some kind to show the volume setting.  The lack of that feature is a shortcoming of the Aria, but easy enough to fix with colored tape.   As for the rapid boost in volume around 10:00 upward, that's an issue not easily solved and best to live with if you love the Aria sound, as I do.