Need help

A little back ground I moved from WV to Texas in WV my system was in a finished basement now it’s on the second floor of our home. My system is Rega RP 3 turntable with the Rega upgrades. Exact cartridge. Rega Apollo CD player Rogue Metis pre amp and a Carver MT 1.0 T MK lll amp. Speakers are a pair of Source Technology 7211’s with two Source Technologies HV/S 10/500 Subwoofers. Now my problem when I play a CD or listen thru head phones everything is fine. But when I use the turntable the subs go crazy vibrate the floor bad I can’t turn up the volume at all. Turntable thru headphones is fine. When playing a CD subs are fine. Just when I play a album. I’m not a fan of CD’s so I’m going crazy. The subs are 7 foot apart and the closest one to a wall is 42”.  Thank you in advance for any help ideas of what I can do.  
128x128lenmc2964
Have you thought of putting the turntable on a shelf mounted to the wall? That's what I did when floor vibration was affecting mine. At that time (20 yr ago), Target made a reasonably priced wall shelf.
Having owned a couple of Texas homes, I can well imagine your problem.  Large house on a concrete slab, no basement, wooden frame with brick or stone facade, plywood floor on the second floor with a large upstairs second family room.  Am I close?   If you want to continue to play vinyl and get the best sound, place your system on the first floor slab. That’s what I ended up doing. Good luck.
“when I use the turntable the subs go crazy vibrate the floor bad I can’t turn up the volume at all”

I had the same problem where I couldn’t turn up the volume on my TT. My suggestion would be to try the Herbie’s large soft fat dots. I couldn’t believe the improvement, they’ve effectively blocked all the vibrations. My audio room is located on the 3rd floor :-)

https://herbiesaudiolab.com/collections/component-isolation/products/soft-fat-dot?variant=1264510543...