Rockport Atria II or Magico A5

I'm considering a change from my Focal Kanta 3s and will be auditioning Rockport Atria IIs and Magico A5s soon.  I've heard the Rockports and Magico S3 IIs together,  but not the A5s. Rockports more than held their own.   

Looking for opinions as to how either the Atrias or A5s would pair with my D'Agostino Progression Integrated and M Scaler/Dave   

My space is 15x21x14 ft and I stream Roon almost exclusively.   

My musical tastes are varied - classical, opera, jazz/blues, classic rock, indie  

I listen at moderate volumes and value clear separation between voices, but with a "coherent" sound overall if that makes sense.  This is what the Rockports seemed to achieve moreso than the Magico as I recall.  

Thanks and stay safe.  

128x128cantorgale
The A5 are in a different league, and I own the A3. Probably better in some areas then the S3 and S5 as well. 
Ohlala, certainly you won’t find the A5 compelling if you haven’t heard them. Give them a listen when/if possible. It would be interesting to hear your first hand experience after you hear the A5’s. That’s if you choose to do of course.

Btw, the A5s are NOT just bigger A3s. As stated by the other posters they are in a different league all together.

And yes talking about any speaker without hearing it in a well set up system is nothing more than mental gymnastics, which of course is fun, but not very insightful.
If anyone is interested in "why" the A5’s are special and not just a bigger A3-

The A5’s were the next speaker that was introduced by Magico after certain driver technologies became available in the development of the M9 Magico flagship.

Alon/Magico put the "goodies" realized from M9 development, into the A5, although at a different level of course than what is in the M9, but still of the same pedigree.

When you hear the A5 in a well set up system you will see or at least I did that there are things going on ie, transparency in the midrange and mid bass, which create realism, that I have not experienced prior.

It’s a fun listen, give it a try if possible.
Thank you Bob:
Looking at the photos on Raidho and Magico's website it is clear that I was mistaken. They were, I believe, Raidho XT 5s against a larger and more expensive Magico. This was a few years ago. I preferred the Raidhos
BTW, I think Bob (Rhapsody) is an excellent dealer and anyone who wants to hear Magico (which many swear by) or Raidho or any other products Rhapsody sells--could not find a better dealer.