Uptone EtherRegen

Has anyone tried the Uptone a Audio EtherRegen? I just got it delivered, hooked it up between my ethernet connection and my Bridge II on the PS Audio DS DAC. This device reclocks and cleans ups the digital signal. I’m fairly stupid when it comes to all things digital but what I’m hearing is a huge difference. There is an immediate improvement, lowering the noise floor to reveal clarity. The bass in tight and powerful. My first impression says it’s worth every penny of the $640.

Lance
lancelock
Sent mine back today as in my system the sound became  forced, bright, more glare, upper mids were too lively.  After 72 hours I had to remove it and I found my ears were at ease again. I know others had great results, but I guess my system does not play well with it. 

Mojo Audio Evo maxed out 
Innuos Zenith 3 with upgrades
Sabon ethernet cables 

Just my experience. 
I just purchased one today so it will be interesting to try it out; hopefully I'll get it in a couple of days.   

My switch supports both fiber and copper so I'll start out with the copper cable and then jump to the fiber to see if I hear any difference between the two, along with the primary comparison relative to my switch straight to my streamer.  Adding an extra box isn't ideal, but I like the idea in theory at least of decoupling my noisy equipment (NAS, NUC running Roon, switch, etc.) from the input of my streamer (which along with the rest of my audio system is on a dedicated AC line.  Anyhow, time will tell...
I've been using a Regen since August.  It's in series between a SOtM-modified hub and a SOtM trifecta into an Esoteric K-01X, all synchronized to a 10mhz rubidium clock.  In my application the Regen improves things, extending LF authority and adding warmth and suppleness to the midrange and treble.  No brittleness. The outboard clock and a Zerozone 9V linear PS are worthwhile improvements.

The only thing I don't like about the Regen is that it periodically hangs and needs to be rebooted, particularly when the network server is initially powered up.
I sent mine back asking them to test it as cymbals became splashy and harsh.  Music took on an electronic character.  Perhaps something was wrong with mine? They say 5 out of 1800 units have been returned.  My wife and I could easily hear this negative impact on our music.  Let’s see what Uptone says once they get my unit back. 
Guess I was one of the five.  I,too, found it hardened sound and I definitely preferred music without the Etheregen.