Turntable? Arm or cartridge?

All other things being equal where do you place the hierarchy in the vinyl replay chain for highest performance. Yes I know they are all important but there comes a point no where budgets are prioritised. This is just banter so I look forward to your views.
lohanimal
Banter - rofl
Isn't that what most of what this forum is about?
I must say personally I go in circles (if you don't mind the pun) I find it hard to make up my own mind on this.
I think the traditional view is put most of the money in the TT then arm then cartridge. That said - in my systems at least - arm switches aren't quite so profound as Cartridge changes. I've always pondered the merit in buying a very 'juicy' cartridge on a mid price deck like those that I have. I think the Zanden designer uses a humble Denon DL103 for most of his listening. 
And yeah it is banter because we can discuss - try it out where possible - compare results and simply not fall out about it. I'm just overwhelmed at present with the profound problems of the world during Covid 19 and thought it would be nice to speak to fellow music and audio lovers over a topic we may enjoy...
Regards gentlemen:

GIGO.

It's pretty much accepted that each component in a system makes its own more or less significant contribution but transducers are where the rubber meets the road.

IMHO, source precedes support.

Peace,