Does Power Cord Require Burn-In To Sound Good?

I recently bought a new power cord but there isn’t much difference in sound quality between this new cord and the previous Wireworld Elektra 7 which it replaces. The cords are used on the DAC.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better? It currently has about 5 hours on it and I think I prefer the sound quality of the previous cord which costs 10 times cheaper.

Any thoughts appreciated.
ryder
There isn't any physical process that causes any modifications to the marcroscopic or microscopic structure of a cable during what you call 'burn-in' .
Cables burn-in does not exist.
" There isn’t any physical process that causes any modifications to the marcroscopic or microscopic structure of a cable during what you call ’burn-in’ .Cables burn-in does not exist."

-- Ok, we finally got the word, no sense in talking, debating or experimenting anymore. I wonder what other absolutes we might be enlightened to, can’t wait.
It could be that you just didn’t spend enough money for the placebo effect to kick in. 
There is no sound difference from power cords other than what you imagine you are hearing. Signal cords yes due to capacitance. Power conditioners help isolate noise but most pwer supplies do that anyway.

Invest your money on better amps or speakers or DACs. Buy a good quality 12 AWG IEC power cord from Amazon for $12.
PC in no way is going to improve anything over the stock cords. Freaking ridiculous to think otherwise. But knock yourself out!!