Parasound A21 In Mono vs. Parasound JC1's

So...
I've searched the Audiogon discussion forum and countless other places on the web for the Parasound A21 In mono mode vs. Parasound JC1's comparison.

For it is my understanding the A21 in mono pushes out 700 watts (at an 8ohm load) in mono which is over a hundred watts more than a single JC1 (I'm aware the JC1's are rated at 400 watts...however, I discovered a third party company did ran a test, and the JC1's pushed out 586 watts before clipping).

With this in mind, what is the true benefit of purchasing the JC1's (for one could save 4 grand and buy 2 A21's and get more output)?
Would the wattage in Class A mode be much more substantial with the JC1's?

Would the difference, in essence, be a few minor nuances for only those people with "trained ears" to hear (to which at this point IMHO these type of listeners aren't enjoying the music but rather studying the music and the equipment to hear things they claim they haven't before.  This is a subject in itself for the brain can "literally" only focus on 1 task at a time (a proven fact to researchers in an article published a few years ago).  
How does that apply to what I'm saying: One can only focus on the low's and not the mids and/or highs at the same time.  Anyone in this disbelief is merely delusional and attempting to feel their ears and mind are supreme to anyone else).

My apologizes on losing focus to the subject that I'd like input on (but I felt it must be said so nobody goes off topic).
mdbag
Post removed 
for you guys that have heard both besides watts what makes the jc1 better? more transparent? more musical? better focus? My salons sound pretty good with the A21 amp but I know i'll hear every upgrade. unfortunately it's impossible to audition side by side and they're a huge investment to make.  
Great information here. I was (“was” being the operative word) considering purchasing a second a21 and running it in bridged-mono with a pair of Thiel cs3.6 loudspeakers....until reading the comments here. I was using an a52 and, they sounded pretty good and then I got the a21 (not the a21+). The difference was amazing!!! The Thiel’s are 4 ohm but, I’m sure at times they “see” considerably more resistance. So, I may buy the JC1’s sometime in the future and just enjoy what I have which is a pretty remarkable sounding 2 channel setup.