REVEL performa3 f208 or TEKTON Moab

I have about 5 grand to spend on loudspeakers.  Of these 2, Tekton Moab and Revel performa3 f208, which one would you goners buy? Or any recommendations? I have an old Krell FPB 400CX, Ayre K5xe mp, Wadia 321 Dac, VPI Classic turntable. 
jeffvegas
So far when I have demoed inetgrated tube amps, I was disappointed. I did find the hybrid Mac MA352 to be very good,  it that is a tube preamp and a ss amp. 
Stick to a direct coupled solid state amp on Tektons. The only Tube amps I have ever heard that I could live with, I can't afford. Audio research REF 150, VTL MB 185, 450's, Manley Snappers, and some huge McIntosh tube monos that cost 22 grand .  Go FET's on the solid state if you can. You can put a tube preamp on the solid state amp if you want to sweeten the sound. Word on the street is PASS LABS is the best amp to put on Tektons. 
With that amp you need to stretch out for the Ultima 2 series. Gems2 fantastic in combination with two or preferably three or four room tuned top subs. Exceptional imaging and soundstage when placed right. They don’t go low so easy to integrate. The F208 just an ok speaker on the way up.
I’ve owned my Moab speakers for over a year. I couldn’t be happier. I continue to be moved by their realism, accuracy.....musically enjoyable. So many qualities from top to bottom. The rest of my system is considerably more costly and the Moab allows the system synergy to blossom to its full potential. Point being, I believe as the system evolves, the Moab continues to improve/ evolve as well. If you decide on the Moab, talk to Eric about the tweeter and/or crossover upgrade options. Best of luck. 
I want coherency will the Moab. Not interested in adding a beryllium tweeter to them as that in my opinion would break up their amazing coherence just like an electrostatic design has. Also the  Beryllium tweeters I have heard from FOCAL did not impress me. I've owned Vandersteen 4a and Dunlavy scIVa with cloth dome tweeters and I prefer their tonal balance.  I am ordering a pair with just the upgrade package which gives you better crossover parts and better binding posts.