The Future of Speakers?

Hello everyone.
Just wondering if you are aware of this new product that silently beams sound directly to your ears. Although I strongly suspect that at this point the product is probably not ready for audiophiles, this just could be in our future. Check it out:
https://noveto.com/
128x128gsal
The OP's description wasn't necessarily incorrect given the brevity of his description. Given the advances in technological development in the digital domain, who's to say this transmission  technology won't make its way into some future aspects of audiophile audio?
Thank you noromance for understanding the true meaning of my post. Given the speed of technological development these days I wouldn't be surprised if someone produced a similar product that truly had merit within my lifetime. To date, it appears that most of the advances in loudspeaker design have been merely incremental. I am excitedly awaiting the next real breakthrough. Until then, I think my Vandersteen Treo Ct's will suffice.
Can't replace the visceral movement of air from a conventional large driver speaker. I'll stick with the tannoys.
Sounds interesting.  Thanks for posting.  I may just wait for the chip implant that will bypass my ears and send my music directly to my brain.

Seriously, technology is developing so fast that there's no telling what the future will look like.
Fascinating, a 'focusing DML' of a sort.....

Can't wait to 'auto-focus' on the car in front of me, and 'excite' their rear window....

"Didn't know they were giving out drivers' licenses in cereal boxes...."

....or the 20kW versions of the 'bassers' that allows them to crack lamintated glass...theirs' or yours....

*S* C'mon, MC....It's the Future!  Live it, or live with it! ;)