Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Markpao,
Yes the Zu is amp 'friendly' but that does`nt mean all amps will sound equally good with them. I`d think the Def IV has enough resolving ability to sort out the attributes of individual amplifiers.

Keithr has tried a fair share of amps,so for the Quad II amp to stand out reflects on it`s sonic performance even though competing with more expensive amps.The Quad is a simple circuir-straight forward design with good implementation, Often the less complex components sound bwtter.
By the way, I guess this would be a good a place as any to announce that I am the proud new owner of the Def 3. I've had them in my home for a few weeks now. Haven't had the chance to do much critical listening yet, but am loving what I hear so far.
They replaced my longtime (23 years) Klipshorns, do to an upcoming (downsize) retirement move. I was also running a sub with the Khorns, but there's no room for that in my new place either. So considering my 6 watt SET amp, and no room for a sub, I decided on the Def 3's
Can anyone comment on the level of difficulty in setting up the Def 4 speakers? I was a Soul Superfly owner and lover and when positioned just right, they were pretty exceptional in my shared living room. As my needs for that room evolved (along with furniture layout) I had an extremely difficult time coaxing the potential from them and ultimately gave up trying, intending to re-visit Zu when I sell my condo and have a larger space.

I'm still in the same room, but the temptation of trying the Def 4s is strong... Any insight?
Agear- I'm pretty much settled on tube right now. I've had Mcintosh and FirstWatt, so well aware of the best of SS type designs w/ Zu, which I'm sure ASR is in the same league as.

My room is a bit of a bear and eats bass, so that has led me to P/P amps in general--SET hasn't worked out in my room.
Keith, that makes sense. I think the secret sauce with ASR involves the battery powered input stage. Glory and others can chime in on how it sounds with the Zus....