New Cary DMS 700

I have the 600 and it is a great piece. 

The 700 looks to be on the next level. Ladder dac

https://carydirect.com/shop-now/dms-700.html
128x128benzman
Benzmj an we dropped cary as their most prosmising products from a sound quality to price stand point were okay sounding after living with them for a while the dms 500 we had was a bore

As per ess vs akm the chip is just one part of the receipe if you know how to setup a system u can get great sound with either

Benzman we are going to have to disagree we hate magico they do not sound natural or musical so any system that has a user with them means we appreciate different things although it is possibile your system may sound different
Also benzman the t2 sounds extreme smooth with its pcm to dsd feature engaged which is how we set them up
Bro are you voice to texting?  Do you maybe have spell check?  
 I got rid of the Magico's and I agree they where not a great sounding speaker. Their series II are much better.
The DMS 500 is ions ago. 2016  The new Cary's sound much better.
The T2 is super detailed so a more natural Dac is going to sound a little boring. I have heard many people say they have bought the Lumin's and couldn't wait to sell them.  Its the Sabre dac. To some people its like nails on a chalkboard.
Like I said if you have the right equipment the T2 is a nice dac/streamer.
Everything else in the system has to be dark or neutral. I have been thru the Aries, Aurenders, Lumins, and the Cary to me is the best sounding DAC/ player/streamer in my system.