Multi Meter Tweak

Place a multimeter on your DAC or amplifier.Why is there a difference in the sound?Don't know, there just is.
In my case, I already got lots of tweaks at play, so MM Tweak not needed
There is an increase in mid and treble detail, though.
Way too much in my set up now.
128x128catr
No!, I've set a DMM on my Dac 100 time, at least.  On, off, and every other setting, with and without leads. Made no difference. I have a  pretty one, so it's special. I just turn the DAC off and my DMM takes over. Truly magic. AM, FM, Streams, plays LP, CDs, RtR, WiFi, Roon, Pops Popcorn, deap fries, like no other, hot wax, manicure, pedicure, bunion and corn remover, hemorrhoid reducer, plum you lips, reduce your hips, and last but not least a full body massager, Batteries not included, 240 three phase for proper operation...

Regards
When you don't know whether a thread is an intentional troll or not, that pretty much shows you the state of "tweaks".
No!, I've set a DMM on my Dac 100 time, at least. On, off, and every other setting, with and without leads. Made no difference. I have a pretty one, so it's special. I just turn the DAC off and my DMM takes over. Truly magic. AM, FM, Streams, plays LP, CDs, RtR, WiFi, Roon, Pops Popcorn, deap fries, like no other, hot wax, manicure, pedicure, bunion and corn remover, hemorrhoid reducer, plum you lips, reduce your hips, and last but not least a full body massager, Batteries not included, 240 three phase for proper operation...

This may just be the best post to appear on this site all year. I may want to use it myself some time, after enough time has lapsed for everyone to forget where it came from. What do you think, end of the .... day...?

Post removed