Does Power Cord Require Burn-In To Sound Good?

I recently bought a new power cord but there isn’t much difference in sound quality between this new cord and the previous Wireworld Elektra 7 which it replaces. The cords are used on the DAC.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better? It currently has about 5 hours on it and I think I prefer the sound quality of the previous cord which costs 10 times cheaper.

Any thoughts appreciated.
ryder
“Self obsessed” - look in the mirror. Inane posts with zero science behind their premises invite just a touch of fact-based common sense
I actually compared.

See my article at Dagogo.com entitled, "Audiophile Law: Thou Shalt Not Overemphasize Burn In", wherein I compared not only broken in products, but warmed up system to a cold system. The results were telling in regard to the phenomena of "burn in" and "warm up". 

Does that DAC have a linear power supply? If so there is 25-100 ohms of wire in the transformer. Do the math
ryder OP1,074 posts12-04-2020 10:09pmThanks for the responses. I'm seriously hoping for good things to come from this new cord as it's a pretty heavy investment for me. I hope this burn-in thing with cables is something that works ie. noticeably if not drastically improved sound after the whole burning in is complete.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better?

Five years minimum....

Please consider it just as my personal experience....