Harbeth P3ESR vs the new XD

Has anyone compare the two as heard the old one and stores only have xd now. What is main difference in sound. One guy said they prefer original! Thanks!
kw6
As someone suggested above, buy what is available as you may have to wait a while for the XD's to be available.  Depends on your urgency --- both are fine model versions.  I waited for my XD's and am very happy with the sound---I can't compare it to any earlier versions though, just to my prior non Harbeth speaker.   I'm thrilled with them!
To update this thread I got a new in box P3ESR! Last one! In photos if you look at XD new crossover parts you would think it's can improvement but case people said here even after break in sound of XD still not as yummy as original. My P3ESR tonality sounded great right out of the box. After few hrs things maybe  got a bit more focused but similar sound. With my gear cymbal strikes sound authentic with the sweet detail and bite like the real thing. Even some speakers costing up to $60k can't do this.