Synergistic PHT... any other PHT heads here?

I ordered the black widow/ green dream pack. I’ve been playing with black widow. Yea the pht is phuckin cool 😎
I’m listening to Stan Getz and it’s like he’s about 6 ft in front of me... it’s strange I can’t feel the air coming out of his horn. Like, it’s so real but I’m staring off into nothing and it’s not coming from a speaker. It’s like Getz just materialized in the middle of my living room. I haven’t tried the green dream. Anyone else using these, any using more than one? Where are you placing them? Mines on the front of my cartridge like a rhino horn sticking out into the room, it’s not on top like in the literature... my setup wouldn’t allow it. 
andrewkelley
If you do try a PHT, it would be a good idea to have a disinterested and uninformed person with good ears audition the system, with vs without the PHT. But don’t tell the other person what you are doing. That’s called a single-blind trial. It helps to eliminate your own inevitable bias from having purchased the PHT and having read all this and other blather about the PHT on-line.

Also, if you are going to stick the PHT on your headshell, make sure you compensate for the resulting change in VTF as you evaluate the results.
So, I decided to move both the Green and the Black onto the headshell and corrected for TF. Put on an original pressing of Rush - Grace Under Pressure.

Much more constrained and limited soundstage. So I placed the Green back by the pivot and things returned to the new normal.