Top linear trackers

I’m in the market soon for a linear tracking tonearm. Two in particular have piqued my interest, the Kuzma Airline with damping trough and the Bergmann Odin. From what I can tell, these designs have especially benefited from lessons learned during the evolution of linear tracking, incorporating features like longish tonearms to minimize warp wow, ultra low friction, low air turbulence, and mitigation of the high horizontal mass issue by use of a damping trough (not sure of the Odin on that). The Odin is known to have a very quiet pump. The lift on the Kuzma may be easier to operate. I would love to hear from anyone with long term experience with these arms or comparable other ones. I would be mounting this on my current VPI Classic 4 and most likely using my Soundsmith Sussoro Mark 2 ES. That cartridge should work with either arm based on the resonance calculations. Down the road I may consider moving the arm to a Sota Cosmos Eclipse or a Technics custom SP10R or another high value setup. I cannot afford the Bergmann Galder with Odin. If I could I probably would have reached the end of my journey.
earthtones
I like the idea that linear tracker tonearms follows the groove the same way it was originally cut vs the pivot tonearms with only 2 null points thus introducing distortion, although many/most may say they cannot hear the difference. Because orchestra music often ends in a crescendo, I like the idea to hear it without the possible pivoted tonearm distortion.

Regarding air linear trackers, because Fremer described his dislike of past LT as the arm “chattering” along the track - thus I have zero interest in mining old/used designs. The new modern air LT tonearms are so much better in engineering, tolerances, materials, and manufacturing. But air LT adds more complexity with the pump, hose, track, and future maintenance.

The Thales LT uses 2 parallel arms to keep the cartridge aligned with the groove. Tuning 2 arms vs 1 and introducing more pivoting points adds to the complexity, friction, and may introduce more problems.

The Reed 5T uses a laser/electronics to move/keep the cartridge aligned. If this complex design needs future maintenance....

For LT, I currently favor the Schröder LT tonearm for it’s simplicity and Frank’s reputation in tonearms. The drawback is that reviews are practically non-existent. My baseless guess is that because Frank already has his hands very full making/selling his other tonearms that he has little/no interest in further marketing/selling his LT tonearm.
I’ve used the Airline as my main tonearm since around 2007 or so. It replaced a Triplanar which was mounted on a Kuzma Reference turntable. The Airline has been used with the much heavier Kuzma XL.
The arm itself is extremely well fabricated and I have had no issues with it whatsoever. Set up is pretty easy too, once you become familiar with its behavior. I’d say the biggest drawback is the need to use a fairly substantial air compressor. The one supplied with the arm- a Sil-Aire made in Italy-- is a quality compressor, quiet as far as those things go, but you don’t want it near the listening room. I’ve experimented with several different compressors, not because of sonics but simply because I wanted to minimize the amount of time I had to spend dealing with it. The larger compressor tank will hold more air (at one point I was running one with a 13 gallon tank), but requires more time to fill when the motor kicks on.
Sil-Aire has a facility here in the States and they’ve been great to deal with over the years- they know these things inside out, though they are not audiophiles and use on a tonearm is one of many different applications for these things. Right now, I’m using an oil-less medical grade unit which has a tiny tank made of stainless and is 10db louder than the oil-based compressors. I had built a silencer box for a larger compressor, and this fits into it. I’m running a good distance of air hose through the walls to get to the point of use where I have a set of filters for particulates and oil that the compressed air (@ 65psi) must pass through before reaching the arm.
In terms of maintenance, I clean the shaft along which the air bearing runs with lab grade alcohol wipes to make sure there is no lint or room debris on the shaft. I’m told this is not necessary, but it makes me feel more confident that the path the bearing is running on is clean. If you go to this link, and scroll through it, you will see the arm and the compressor with silencer box. [url]https://thevinylpress.com/system-notes-austin-2017/[/url]
Kuzma support in the States is extremely good if you are located here, due to Scot Markwell, a well regarded person in the industry. If you have reason to call the factory in Slovenia, you can also speak to Franc, who is courteous and unfailingly helpful.
The only cautionary note I would make is that in your effort to eliminate some perceived compromise in a conventional arm, you are taking on a whole other set of operating parameters. Though I’ve had zero issues with the arm, I had never planned to be a compressor mechanic. I’m getting pretty good at it. :)
Just had a wonderful time listening to some of the best sounding music ever, only to learn to my surprise the whole time I was beside myself with pleasure I was in reality cursed. Damn that pivoted arm! Its so cursed it cast a spell making me think it sounded good! Unbelievable. And the only way out of this curse is the joy of running an air pump. But I wonder, which one? I know! I'll ask a bunch of random dudes!

On second thought I'll stick with the Conqueror. Curses. Foiled again. 
Most of my music listening is classical and unfortunately I prefer large scale symphonic pieces that of course tend to have crescendos right where you don’t want them in the inner grooves. Dave Chesky understood this well and wisely avoided the inner grooves. Maybe a handful of my LPs at most don’t portray at least a constricting effect, if not outright distortion, in the inner grooves, and that’s with a properly set up SME 312s. The degradation is subtle but it is there. If my digital rig weren’t so good and the rest of my system not as resolving, I wouldn’t be as concerned. Every review of a good LT I’ve read says that it’s a revelation to hear the ease of reproduction all the way to the end that’s not possible with the pivoted arms they’ve had. I’ve invested way too much in my analog rig to not give this a shot.