Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Def 3 is in the house!

Will post back after some time, but if first impressions are worth anything, this is a huge step up over version 1.
I recieved my MK III's about 2 weeks ago. Traded a pair of Presence for them. My initial impressions are the dynamics are fantastic . At high levels they seem to be coasting along where the Presence seemed to be pushed to their max, didn't think that at the time and liked the Presence a lot and still do but these just take it to the next level. Their imaging is great, totally disappearing. I still need to do some experimenting on toe in and tilt back. I hope to be able to widen the soundstage. I have some tough room obstacles. As I said I really liked the Presence,but these just improve on everything.
I was fortunately not to far off the path of ZU's recent cross country tour and was able to have Sean and Christian personnaly deliver and set them up. They arrived later than expected and than ran into some unforseen technical problems (a long and funny story) We didn't have music until well past midnight. We were back at it early the next morning, they not leaving until I was totaly satisfied.Yes I am a big ZU fan but only because of my experience with them and the MUSIC of cource. Their customer service is second to done!

Just noticed there is a promo pair on ebay now

Irwin
Those Def IIIs in Anthracite on Ebay were my Def2s, now upgraded. I moved to the new 4s recently.

I can personally attest to the amazing condition---there is not a nick, scratch, mark on either speaker. They are only 2 years old as well.

and yes, the Def4 is a large upgrade, as it should be!
I was also on Sean & Christians tour path. They tweaked where I had them placed initialy, and we then messed with toe in and tilt. We found that they sounded best in my rig, with 1/4" tilt from front (higher) to back (lower). Some minor adjustments to the factory settings on the amps, and the initial listen after set up is completely amazaing. The presentation of the performers emotion is now very tangible, and just captivating....

Note: also using the Zu Event cables with their B3 connector for a direct signal path. I had this connection type on my original druids, (Version 1 - way back), and the connection type does make a noticable difference, as I did A - B back then with 2 sets of identical Zu cables, the only difference was the terminations.

That being said, I had to go out of town after they were set up, and did not have much time for further listening.

I just got back today, so I need to do some more critical listening.