Transparent cables Recalibration prices out of this world

If you are not the original owner, prepared your wallet because depending on the model do you have it they charge up to $1,200.00 plus shipping cost both ways just to be recalibrated. I understand they have to charge it but boy  $1.200.00 it's insane.
zorro
And I thought Nordost Odin pricing is ridiculous! At least they look the part. I feel guilty enough using speaker cables that retail over 4 digits.

These things look like DIY projects.
https://www.transparentcable.com/collections/analog-audio-speaker-cables/products/magnum-opus-speake...
Probably not the best match for a White Van MKIII floorstander? Oh wait...I forgot they can "calibrate" them .

There is something for every audiophool  out there. I would be embarrassed to tell someone how much I paid for those cables.
Post removed 
This is why so many music lovers are turned off by the audiophile world. So many ways to take advantage of them!
I think they are turned off by the people who insist they have to get taken advantage of to be real audiophiles.
I have Transparent wire in my system. All of it. I did not pay for the premium versions but I did not skimp, either. I have speaker cables, phono, interconnects, and HDMI. I have PS Audio power cords. I spent about a grand on the Transparents. The improvement in my system, coming from Mapleshade and Nordost, especially in the treble, was very noticeable. I like them. The same thing they are accused of doing could be applied to just about any cable maker. That said, if you had the money...