Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
I have the Def2 with the new flagship drives installed. Bought them from a member that heard the Def4 @RMAF and had to have them.

What I have kicks butt and am told the 4 will wipe the floor with the 2. The 3 is a Def2 sent ba k to Zu for the suPer upgrades. The 4 is their new model with down firing bass drivers.

I believe they will sell you the new drivers to install in your 1.5. Will make you happy for the next 5 years.
my mistake. I meant the Def4s. The new drivers you're talking about in my 1.5s? Happy for the next 5 years? NEVER going to happen. Knowing the Zu boys, the Mk4s (love a down firing woofer) will be amazing. I've been itching to find someone who has them, or someone who has had a critical listening time with them.
Hi Warren. They just debuted a few weeks ago at RMAF. The first shipments are probably just being received and I doubt anyone outside of Zu has spent more than a few hours listening. I too would love to hear the comparison. Maybe Glory can expound on the improvements that he has noted with the updated Drivers on the Def 2's?