Recommendations for next headphone

I currently have the Focal Utopias, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Focal Stellias, and Hifiman Susvara. I have a number of amps and DAPS, the AK SP2000, Ifi audio, Focal Arche, Benchark DAC3 HGC, Woo Audio WA11, WA33. Also using Naim ND5XS2, Auralic G2.1, and PS Audio Directstream w/bridge DACs. Not looking at electrostatic at this time, until ready to plunge for a top of the line amp for that. Not considering Raal. I do like detail, clarity, and the more bass the better, but detailed bass, not muddy. Dosnt have to be super fast, I have that and more covered with what I have now, but I do enjoy different types of sound, one kind is never enough to satisfy. Meze Empyrean? Sony MDR Z1R? HD800S? HEDD ? Others?
speedbump6
I second considering one of the ZMF phones.
I have the Auteur & find it very musically satisfying.
I have not long purchased the Luxman P-750u Head amp and I am just stunned by it. I purchased it about two months ago when my Sennheiser Amp went out on the right channel and it was going to cost quite a bit to fix and anyway I never did like the Dac in it very much. After a bit of reading up on the internet I liked the Luxman P - 750u and tracked one down that was a display model with £950.00 off it so it was a no brainer.The Luxman arrived and I put my Sennheiser HD800 phones in the balanced outlet and sat back and listened and I thought it's ok but a bit bass shy so I let it play Mahler all night and next morning it sounded much better. The first month it was opening up a little each day but now I have never thought my HD800's could sound so good. The 800's can be a bit of an awkward load but the volume on the luxman is just a little over the halfway mark and there is plenty of volume for me . The thing I am most impressed by is `the clarity of it , I hear things now that I have never heard before on my recordings that I have had and know for many years. If you are looking to consolidate  all your headphones to play in one amp then I doubt if you'll go far wrong with this.
I went with the woo audio wa33 and also their similar electrostatic amp. A different class with those two amps. 
Definitely check out Underwood HiFis new LSA headphones, which he sells direct, saving $$$

hth