Any Bluesound Node2 owners

Hello, 
                   I picked up a used Node2, my hope is to get decent sound out of tidal MQA. Maybe some setup tips if ya got any, it arrives on monday, thank.

kgveteran

Im wondering why all the recommendations are for expensive DAC’s, then i thought, whats the sense in getting a comparable DAC to the burr/brown thats in the node2.

I understand now :0)
I am with @amg56. Although my system costs roughly a magnitude less than his main one. 
Kgveteran, you may want to try this tweek in Tidal for serious listening sessions.  
There is a feature labeled “Loudness Normalization “.  The purpose of said feature is to maintain the same volume output from the different recordings on a Playlist.  So, if you’re listening as background music or don’t want to adjust volume from song to song it is a convenience feature.  IME, the sound quality is improved with the Loudness Normalization feature disabled.

To accomplish this:  Enter your Tidal app.  Click “my collection “ in the lower right corner.  Next up, click the gear wheel icon in the upper right corner.  This will open the page where you will see the Loudness Normalization button.  Turn it off and see if it makes any difference to you.

It is easy to revert at any time for the convenience listening.
Hi,

I have the Node2 and I'm using it with a Denafrips Ares II external DAC (connected via Coaxial), and I think it sounds very good. The Ares II doesn't allow for MQA but I've heard mixed reviews on whether or not MQA makes any noticeable difference.

My question is Qobuz vs Tidal. Why do some folks say Qobuz is better when using an external DAC??

Thanks,
Josh