Audiophile AC Outlets

Not sure what topic to post this under, so here it goes.

Looking for recommendations on real experiences with adding audiophile AC outlets to your system?  What brands are recommended by your personal experiences?

There are many versions on the market with varying designs, materials, and pricing.  Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
pgaulke60
I've used the PS Audio Power Port Classic AC Receptacles for years with excellent results. Their price is better than most also.
As a ex- summer electrician, I can tell you the simplest thing to do is to use any 110v outlet device, but remove the push in wires and bend them to tighten them with onto the device with the screws. If you have aluminum wiring (Mostly in houses built in the 1970's and 1980's, use some car battery terminal lube on the base and screw.
I have used first PS Audio wall receptacles first and then Furutech GTX D NCF to feed my entire 2 channel stereo system. Everytime I upgraded my wall receptacles I experienced a big improvement in the sonic performance of my entire system. Furutech was much more expensive than the PS Audio unit but it took my entire system performance to a different tier all together. I felt like I am having a virtual power conditioner in my system with the Furutech units. Improvements came throughout the entire frequency domain.
However what possibly helped this upgrade is another foundation work in the AC power domain. I had installed two dedicated 10 guage circuits before replacing the wall receptacles. With these two changes I don't feel any compelling reason to look for a power conditioner in my system.
Thanks. 
A friend and myself did a shootout plugging my amp into 
a double ( ! ) cryro'd hospital grade , 
a lower grade Pangea ,
a P.S. Audio PPC 
and an Audioquest NRG Edison which was the winner .
We to our ears we defiantly heard differences . 
So depending on your budget , I sure that there are others that would equal and maybe surpass the Audioquest but at least you have information from multiple forum responders to try an outlet upgrade .
Good Luck

I installed a Cardas outlet after replacing my older Power Wedge with a Shunyata Venom Power Strip. Could here the difference immediately. My system sounded more transparent.