Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I would imagine that Jafant’s suggested satin black might be particularly handsome.
I like the satin black finish as well. My satin black Thiel sub is beautiful.
In terms of room size/speaker positions, I’ve played around with my 3.7s for quite some time and have settled on the following in my 15x20 room:

Speakers are placed along the long wall 32” out in front (measured from the rear of the speaker), 8.5’ between (from tweeter to tweeter) and approximately 5.75’ from each side wall. My listening position is 9’ away with a little over 2’ of space behind me. I have found this to be the optimal positioning for my room.

In terms of R2R Dacs, I recently updated to an MSB Analog DAC. Significant improvement from my Ayre QB-9.
I just found some photos of a Satin Black CS3.7 and it does look real sharp.

https://img.usaudiomart.com/uploads/large/2089598-1d5bad0b-thiel-cs-37s-satin-black-wtheir-original-...

I am going to the paint store today and will decide between the Satin Black or a Matte Black that perfectly matches the aluminum shell that I spray painted with Krylon Acrylic Lacquer paint (#1613).

That 15 x 20 room sounds ideal for the CS3.7. 
Thanks guys. It looks like I need a bigger amp if I want the 3.6. How much difference sound quality between the 3.5 and 3.6?