Tone arm holes do not line up - best way to attach TT?

I bought a new Reed tone arm (3p 12" Tonearm Ruthernium) and the holes do not line up on my Haas table. I'm new to vinyl ... can I attach it with double sided tape? I can use silicon which is strong and can be easily removed? Or, does this approach negate the dampening of table? I've  gone to great lengths to isolate with a rack, spikes and 3" thick maple slab that the TT rests on. What is the "normal" way when that happens? Thanks in advance. 
mcmanus
The tonearm must be mounted so that it has a fixed relationship between the TT spindle and the the tonearm pivot and that relationship should be very ridged. Any movement between the two points will be read as a signal being generated in the cartridge causing a blurring of the music. Remember, there is a lot of vibration being fed into the cartridge, It travels up into the tonearm. You don't want the tonearm vibrating around. It should be held secure.

BillWojo
This is the Hanss T-30 HANSS ACOUSTICS T-30 (hanss-acoustics.com). From a casual view, your Reed 3P 12" tonearm is probably not going to fit on that turntable. Each turntable has allowable tonearm lengths that will work. Send Hanss and e-mail and ask them what is the longest tonearm pivot to spindle that will fit. If what they tell indicates that your Reed 3P 12" is not going to fit you have some options:

-return the Reed and get one that is a shorter length.
-have a plate machined to cantilever from the existing tonearm base to allow mounting the 12" Reed.
-buy a separate tonearm pod to allow using the Reed 12".
Thanks for all your help. My pivot to spindle distance is correct according to the template that came with the Reed. I mentioned the 6" away from the TT to indicate how far away the arm would have to be to fit into the alignment grid. So I guess my arm is not compatible with my TT. I will contact Hanss. I made it 30 years in this hobby before I fell into the vinyl vortex. I guess I should count myself lucky. The sound is amazing but the complexities are daunting. Thank you all for helping this newbie. 
mcmanus
... My pivot to spindle distance is correct according to the template that came with the Reed. I mentioned the 6" away from the TT to indicate how far away the arm would have to be to fit into the alignment grid ...
Something is just not right. If the pivot-to-spindle distance is correct, then it should allow you to properly set the overhang, by definition.
Yes, something is not right. The spindle to pivot distance can be drawn as a complete circle around the platter and anywhere on that line is ok to mount the tonearm pivot. Of course most locations will present other issues. But if it is drawn at the proper radius any position will give you the correct geometry.
BillWojo