Luxman integrated for Harbeth Compact 7's

I’m looking to move on from a Croft phono integrated, which quite honestly, is quite nice with the 7’s. But as it goes in this hobby, we tend to enjoy playing with gear. In searching the forums here and elsewhere, it seems this combination has made some quite happy. My price range is $5000-$6000K US, so it’s the Class A 550 unit which I have my eye on. Looking for some thoughts on this. The Croft is so darned good, I may hold on to it. Especially considering it would only bring in $1000 or so. Thanks for your thoughts.
fjn04
I am having success with the C7's and the Audia Flight FL Three S.  Can be purchased with or without adjustable MM/MC phono stage.  
Great conversation---I have the Luxman 505UXii and I'm considering the C7 XDs. Do you all think this would be a good combo?
If you can stretch your budget I heard it with Dartzeel integrated. Sounded juicy. Next choice is Accuphase. Luxman I heard with Tannoys not with Harbeth but I would say a wee bit lean sounding.
hi fin04, how's your new Luxman Amp ? How's the sound? Is it strong enough for the C7?