Excellent little bookshelf speaker

I've been going through some modest book shelf speakers, and some not so modest. I have a difficult listening situation where they have to be on a very sturdy shelf (Imagine that) 
I tried the Warfdale Evo 4.2 three way that has been reviewed well, but I just couldn't make it work for me. I then tried the little brother. The Evo 4.1. It has the same drivers minus the dome midrange in a smaller box for $700. I love these speakers. While the down porting helps with the bass in my unfortunate position limitations, Adding a couple small 8 inch subs makes the experience even better. I'm impressed. Like them better than my Triangle Bro 3 and Elac Premiere Debut 62 speakers. 
fredcdobbs
not surprised...wharfedale has done the home work...they'll work even better on good stands.
I’m annoyed that the limitations of my listening room (Garage work shop) prevents me from ordering the floor standing Evo 4.4. They look fantastic. That said, I have a couple small 8 inch subs from Outlaw Audio that do a decent job in filling the bottom end. I’m sure not as well as a fully integrated floor stander like the 4.4
I also drooled at the review by Thomas and Stereo on Youtube wherein he tested the big upscale $10,000 waffles. That would be fun to hear, but my days of investing that kind of money in hifi are over.