Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
Thanks last_lemming.  Yes useful thread. I intend to try some AE ICs and PCs myself. 
Hi guys good to here the good news about AE cables , I went on a search for cables that could perform excellent at a price that wasn't to crazy , my last cables were from tullerium q at about $1600 for speaker cables and $1200 for rca $1000 for power cord s , I found AE then I started a thread hear on this site and I chatted with @ lalitk and I decided to try them , my sytem is full loom AE , I even compared the tullerium q silver diamond coaxial to AE coaxial $1500 to $150. AE is a special cable , the only piece in my system that doesn't have AE is my mcintosh c2200 tube preamp it likes the tullerium q black power cord better it's $1000 power cord  but my amp is fine with the AE
I'm currently trying out AE O’nestian 4:3 XLR between my Pass XP15 phono and my preamp.  It is replacing a Morrow MA6 XLR, which I've enjoyed for a couple years and is quite a bit more expensive.  Compared to the Morrow, the AE have notably more "air" and more extended decay to the cymbals, and TBH overall seem less "warm" and overall neutral compared to the Morrow.   Will see how my ears react over the next couple weeks, sounds very good so far.  Already have AN O’nestian GL between my preamp and amp, those are there to stay.
Folks, you can count me as a fan of AE. I started with the 2p power cord which made an immediate improvement. I recently got their speaker cables, and the first words that came out of my mouth were also "Dang!"

I was a bit skeptical at first in the sense that I was expecting some changes but was not prepared for what I heard. The soundstage width and depth improved almost immediately. There is more flesh to the bones so to speak, instruments have more heft and better definition, and the sound is overall more, for a lack of better word, 'refined'.

My previous cables were the Clear Day Double Shotgun. While good for the price I paid, I always felt the were a bit too hot at the top, and made some organs like piano sound a bit tinny. I don't know if my cables were somehow broken, but boy the difference is very, very noticeable. I used to read cable reviews and always wondered if the authors were waxing a bit too much, but I'm definitely a believer now. I'm sure the more expensive cables from the likes of Nordost or Audioquest are better, but I don't know if anyone can compete at the price I paid for the AE cables.
Post removed