Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
Use the screws @luisma31
DA-401 is much better tonearm BTW, but i think the mounting style is the same, look at my Denon on PD-444
Thank you, I will use the 2 little screws then, thanks for the tip on the DA-401. Remember I am learning that's why I wanted to start with simple tonearms and do the entire setup from the scratch. I am not the one that likes easy things or someone to do the setup for me (like millercarbon mentioned in some other thread) :) it takes a lot of time though when you are inexperienced but here in Audiogon with you @chakster and others I have learned so much.
BTW your custom made racks are very nice, they look solid, stainless steel? or aluminum?
your custom made racks are very nice, they look solid, stainless steel? or aluminum?

thanks, it's steel filled with sand, painted
Use the 2 little screws and drive yourself nuts trying to find the exact correct height, hold the vertical shaft at that exact point in space, and tighten the two little screws, all at the same time.  Easy for anyone with three hands.  Which is why tonearms with adjustable VTA towers were such a godsend. Ask wife or close friend to help.  IMO, the DA307 is a bit low in effective mass to get the best out of the Denon DL103 or any of its relatives, unless you ditch the headshell in favor of a heavier one.