Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
@roberjerman

This is a too easy match, but would an Ortofon MC 30 or a Nakamichi MC 1000 or a Sony XL 55 Pro, or a Denon DL 304 or a more recent cartridge, for example Ortofon MC 20 Supreme, be fine anyway?
Just mounted a Denon DA-307 on a Luxman PD-444The DA-307 VTA / tonearm height must be adjusted as it is almost leveled with the PD-444 platter, is the tonearm height adjusted with the 2 tiny screws on the tonearm silver base? just loosen the screws and raise the tonearm and affix the screws again? my first thought was using a washer to raise the tonearm base but obviously the screws seems like the right choice although very tiny. I guess the tonearm is so light that those screws should hold it in place. If anyone could confirm that would be great. Thanks
Use the screws @luisma31
DA-401 is much better tonearm BTW, but i think the mounting style is the same, look at my Denon on PD-444
Thank you, I will use the 2 little screws then, thanks for the tip on the DA-401. Remember I am learning that's why I wanted to start with simple tonearms and do the entire setup from the scratch. I am not the one that likes easy things or someone to do the setup for me (like millercarbon mentioned in some other thread) :) it takes a lot of time though when you are inexperienced but here in Audiogon with you @chakster and others I have learned so much.
BTW your custom made racks are very nice, they look solid, stainless steel? or aluminum?