Network streamer that works with Android and Pandora

Omg all I want is a way to stream the usual things like Spotify, Tidal, my flac collection but ALSO Pandora. I know Sonos can do Pandora in their app but looking at alternatives that would get me the HD audio that comes through Master quality stuff in Tidal (eliminates Sonos). I use android and wife uses ios. She can use Airplay of course but id like to be able to occasionally control pandora from my android. Is something with chromecast built in my only option? What units have these - just the Cambridge and Uniti Atom? Basically I want a network streamer that can do high quality (higher than Sonos port for example) but also do Pandora and not over dumb Bluetooth. The Cambridge Audio CXN looks good but I'd loose the future ability to add a wireless speaker in the garage or something. HEOS and Sonos are attractive for that but then Sonos won't get me the master quality stuff in Tidal that I pay for. This is tough. 
keysrawk
Hello,
Sometimes you have to compromise to get something really good. Blue Node 2i. Or the Vault version that lets you store your CDs. $550 for the non vault. You would be giving up Pandora (the compromise) but you might be able to stream it from your phones iOS or Android. You can even get a remote to go with it. Plus, you can add more units or speakers to enjoy a multi room music system. https://holmaudio.com/bluesound/
All great suggestions. Thanks everyone. It's correct that sometimes you have to compromise. I'm wondering if my compromise should be no wireless speakers in the garage/dining room and just run wires to those places. Lord knows that wires always work at least. Critical listening is done in the main room and not with Pandora, but we use Pandora constantly in the summer months with the outdoor speakers. I find it great for discovering new music and consistently playing good selections - unlike Spotify radio for example, which sure plays a lot of garbage IMO.

Last night I got into looking at Volumio on a RaspberryPi. Seems like I can stream anything to that with a DAC Hat on the Pi to provide a digital output to a real DAC and then to the stereo. https://volumio.org/

Or perhaps my compromise should be the "Master" quality tracks on Tidal, and just go with the Sonos Port. If the Volumio thing doesn't work out, I'm definitely going to have to do a compromise I think. Classic consumerism issue.
Hello,
If you go Sonos Port I heard previous customers who have Sonos already can get 30% off direct through Sonos. If you have a small Hifi store that sells Sonos please throw them a bone. You still get 30% off and the store makes a few dollars. If you go with the Sonos Port send it to Wired4Sound for the upgrade.  Well worth the upgrade. You can always have different systems. I have Sonos connect with the W4S reclocker hooked up. It takes it from 44.1 kHz to 96 KHz. I am still going to get a Blue node so I can go High Rez content. You should hear the Blue Node hooked up to a really nice DAC. It’s amazing! But for $550 you can’t beat an all in one streamer/DAC. 
I had coffee this morning so that means I have new ideas. Perhaps my compromise is the Bluetooth. When I listen to Pandora I don't need top quality but it just can't sound like XM radio. I have no experience with aptX HD Bluetooth. I imagine it sounds just fine for background Pandora. I don't think my Galaxy Note 10+ does aptX HD though. But if I allow for Bluetooth in my scenario, then something with BluOS like the node 2i would work. I don't need to have the chromecast then and I'd still get multiroom wireless. Allowing for the higher quality Bluetooth pretty much opens up most of the network streamers as options. Compromise is hard. 
I have been experiencing it for 2 weeks, I am very satisfied with what it offers, besides I also connect https://otherwhatsapp.com/