Tube or SS

Opinions please: For a variety of reasons I decided to declutter and simplify my life and thus sold my turntable, my LP's, my CD's and most of my all valve system - except for the McIntosh 275 amp.   my current set up comprises a Cambridge NQ streamer through balanced connects to the Mac and Harbeth C7 ES-3 speakers.  Now, Harbeth recommend using SS amps and I am considering replacing the Mac with the Cambridge Edge W power amp as the two items are designed to work together.  My dealer won't allow me a home demonstration to allow me to compare the amps without actually purchasing the Cambridge ( would give me a refund if I don't like it )  Before I take this route I would appreciate any comments regarding the suitability of either streamer/amp combination.
Thanks all
xiang
not a fan of that mac 275 amp- at all.
i had harbeth c7es3 for years using a rogue audio cronus magnum ii tube integrated amp, the new iii is even better. this is a magical amp speaker match as shared by many who have tried to beat it.
seriously good.
+1  to  Rogue audio cronus magnum ii (used) or new III.

I fitted Telefuken ax7 and amperex au7 in  Magnum ii.

It sounds excellent.

Thomas
In the spirit of my aim to simplify and de-clutter that wouldn't work as the Cambridge Edge NQ has a pre which is why I matched it to the MC275, my thought is to go SS with another amp or stay with the tubes.