Speaker with most dynamic PUNCH?

What speaker have you heard with the most dynamic PUNCH? I am looking for a 2-way design to be more specific.

I had some Infinity Beta 10. It has a 125 wpc power rating. Sure this is hardly a high-end speaker but still, I was struck by how lifeless the sound was compared to my Seas Excel driver. I attribute this to lower quality magnets and cost cutting design.
cdc
Lack of dynamic punch sounds like power compression to me; for example, the signal going into the speaker calls for a 10 dB peak, and your speaker only delivers an 8 dB peak. As a result, the liveliness and emotion and impact are sucked out of the sound.

In general, high efficiency and/or high thermal power handling are predictors of good dynamic punch. Unfortunately drivers with these characteristics tend to be expensive.

Duke
I guess highly efficient, large drivers will have the potential to 'punch' more so, since they can move more air with less power.

What that translates to in terms of the quality of the punch is another matter.

Not sure you will get a lot of punch with 2 ways, especially monitors. You'll need a big box.

As always, big sound with big quality costs money.