Fuse direction for Audio Research Ref 75SE

I am trying a SR Orange fuse, and they say the fuse is directional. The direction follows the writing on the side of the fuse.

This may be a dumb question, but which is the correct direction? Thanks.

ken6217
The one thing fuses have in common is they attract comments from people who trumpet their ability to hear easily heard artifacts that are readily explained by a plethora of factors other than a fuse.

The Synergy Research website states their orange fuses are directional, also they need more than 200 hours of burn-in. This is not my opinion but the manufactory's. 

After put in the new fuse, do not change direction right the way. Wait for a couple days and then change its direction. You should be able to hear which one you prefer more. if not right the way, wait for a few hours before changing back to the original direction. It may take a couple changes to find the right orientation. 

I do think some folks at Synergy Research have a very serious drug problem. Or maybe they were stoned in high school when the science teacher was explaining basic electricity. It's friggin 60 cycle AC going through the fuse, ALTERNATING CURRENT! And if your hearing a difference by changing the direction of the fuse...........
BillWojo
bill

they don’t have a 420/drug problem, they have a greed problem, a ’i think you are really stupid so i will say this with a straight face’ problem
Dollars to donuts, those who deride fuses are terrified of trying them for fear of actually hearing the difference. Kind of like staying a virgin until getting married and once the knot is tied, has to always reassure himself that he didn't miss out on anything. As the years go by, he's nagged by doubt and a good deal of remorse, yet goes overboard to keep up the illusion of a great marriage and, in an overbearing manner, advocates the same for others.

All the best,
Nonoise