The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier

The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier has landed at the Audio Connection in Verona, NJ. I think John said 120 watts per channel with a phono stage that supports both MM and MC cartridges. 3 Single ended and 1 balanced input and output. Sounds great even though the unit has less than 24 hours on it.
joey54
I would be curious to know if the new Signature model has the same sound signature as the standard Aria... or if Belles has injected a little more warmth and richness into the highly transparent, clear sound of the Aria.

In my system with Epos M22’s and their metal dome tweeter, the Aria was a touch bright in presentation when I tried it a few years back.

@troidelover,
I own the Aria monoblocks and think they are great, I was considering the Signature, but it was a bit too expensive for my modest rig.
The best person to put your questions to is John Rutan (audioconnection). He would be able to put the differences into words, better than anyone else.
Bob
troidelover1499: You might look Tube preamp, a used one. I have the VT-01 and I got it used for a great deal and it gives the warmth and richness you are looking for, although for a solid-state piece the Aria does sound tube like to me.... It would be interesting to see what the differences are, I did use the Aria with a TubeDac which was beneficial on what your looking for as well. This was a great combo with the Aria, and wish I would have kept it.  https://www.jolida.com/product/glass-fx-tube-dac-iii
Just to mention as I did not see this corrected in any of the posts. The original poster claimed the phono stage is MM and MC. It is not, the Aria Signature is MM only.
@gandalf ,
I am using my Belles monoblocks with an Atmasphere UV-1 currently.
I have a Belles Aria preamp getting an upgrade. When I get it,and have a chance to listen, I will post my thoughts on the differences between the two.
FWIW, I have heard the Aria integrated, and, for the money, it really smokes just about anything you could think of trying.
Bob