I feel i have been done wrong by TMR..

The story I'm about to tell does not reflect in anyway any purposely wrongdoing by TMR.
I have dealt with TMR in the past and although there was a glitch, they went out of their way to rectify it and all ended well; so, I know they are good guys that practice good business. However, the other day I purchased, and by purchase, I mean moved into a cart and then pressed the pay button for a pair of Gallo speakers. To my surprise I received an SMS saying my card was charged on the one hand, and at the same time I've received a Message that the speakers have already been sold to someone else. This is the short end of the story; the full story ‏shows up a few posts below. I admit at first I've been very upset and I started this post in a different way, it parked a lot of reaction, most of it in favor of TMR which I find to be great, but the real question I want to ask and this is regardless of if it happened with TMR or with any other venue, is,  how can it be that once you move any product into a cart and press the pay button within a few moments the product can be sold simultaneously to another buyer? isn't there any smarter way to prevent such an incident which is obviously going to leave one of the customers disappointed and upset?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xthesound
I will bet that TMR meant to block you after the first failed sale and really didn't want to sell to you anything else...........W
TMR will never block their costumer just to avoid them. The people are TMR are very professional people.
Just the fact that we have pages of discussion about TMR makes me want no part of them ...I attempted to make a purchase from them but we were so far apart on price it was hilarious used audio equipment is worthless they make it ridiculous 
Unfortunately once you write a post and it is responded to, you cannot edit it, which is a shame because I would if I could.
I think I may have come down too hard on TMR who obviously by their many supporters have shown to be a great company ; also I can say by the way that Josh is handling all of this, I'm very impressed and of course I'm always willing to change my mind and to listen to other opinions…
Josh has not only shown to be a great businessman but he is a gentleman as well.
I'm sorry if it came across as if I'm bad-mouthing TMR; this is obviously not the case for me!!!
when I wrote the post I was very upset because I just finished transferring funds for purchasing a pair of speakers and for some reason the money was declined by the electronic system ; moments later I got a message that the speakers have been sold!!!
Josh and I are working behind the scenes to try and figure out this glitch and to rectify it.
So, you see WILL VINCENT, I don't really think TMR's blocked me out because unlike you they are smart business people and they probably checked my reputation by going to my Audiogon feedback, which is perfect and goes back for 10 years!!! Not only that, but if you checked my feedback you can see the type of equipment I buy. I am a customer you don't want to block!!!
I'm also a customer that you don't want to piss off like you just did with your stupid post!!! in the past we've spoken because I have considered buying your amps… of course that's off the table now, cuz guess what buddy, I'm blocking you….
You could delete the thread, though, which would be the proper step to take considering you have accomplished your stated purpose of getting TMR’s attention, and in so doing unnecessarily dragged the company’s name and reputation through the mud.