Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Norman Greenbaum With Dr. West's Medicine Show And Junk Band - S/T (Gregar 1969)

Love this. Not "Spirit in the Sky" but an eclectic country folk skiffle blend. 
True story: War Dept. Preempt the soldering lessons with nephews because they saw a baking soda, vinegar and dish soap experiment on U Tube they wanted to replicate. War Dept supervising...They each have a plastic cup of white vinegar and pour away.... nothing, zip nada...so War Dept adds more “ vinegar “, again nothing... I rotate “ vinegar “ jug to check and lo and behold it’s my record cleaning fluid... the cleaning lady has also been using it on the floor... argh....
And Steve, no way am I getting a deep fat fryer Vibrato unless I can lock it up !!!
Tomic to really give those kids a volcano thrill, skip the vinegar and baking soda and go right for the potassium permanganate and glycerin. Probably ought to have a gas mask handy though I believe the fumes are toxic. Just about burned my dad’s  workshop down with it when I was a kid. Yup, more than once. Got an A on a fifth grade science project and sent to the principals office for the same stunt