Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
I don't think you are ever going to find an amp that runs totally cool.  There is electric flowing through it and that is going to generate at least a little heat

The coolest amps are going to be class Ds no question but even they give off a little heat.  Rogue's Hydra and Dragon are class D's with tube input stages.  They are excellent.  I have the hydra and it doesn't heat up much.  The Sphinx and Pharaoh are integrated amp options from them.

AVMs Evolution A 5.2 is a hybrid Class D integrated amps with a tube input stage.  

i am sure there are other Class D Hybrids.  

These will be the closest you are going to get to cool tube amps if LTA is not an option.  .  
Thanks guys, but like I stated in my OP, I dont want to consider Class D amps, at this time. 
@atmasphere  curious as to what you would suggest in Class D that rivals tubes for smoothness and detail, I can only think of one amp that this may apply to...the Jeff Rowland.
Daveyf, my understanding is that Carver amps run cooler than most.
I am not sure if you can do this but, if you have a basement you can do what I did which is to make a shelf 12" under the floor and drill a few discrete holes to run wires. I also run fans. I put pots on the supply lines so I can control fan speed. I can slow them down to the point of not being able to hear them at all upstairs. Check out my system page.