I feel i have been done wrong by TMR..

The story I'm about to tell does not reflect in anyway any purposely wrongdoing by TMR.
I have dealt with TMR in the past and although there was a glitch, they went out of their way to rectify it and all ended well; so, I know they are good guys that practice good business. However, the other day I purchased, and by purchase, I mean moved into a cart and then pressed the pay button for a pair of Gallo speakers. To my surprise I received an SMS saying my card was charged on the one hand, and at the same time I've received a Message that the speakers have already been sold to someone else. This is the short end of the story; the full story ‏shows up a few posts below. I admit at first I've been very upset and I started this post in a different way, it parked a lot of reaction, most of it in favor of TMR which I find to be great, but the real question I want to ask and this is regardless of if it happened with TMR or with any other venue, is,  how can it be that once you move any product into a cart and press the pay button within a few moments the product can be sold simultaneously to another buyer? isn't there any smarter way to prevent such an incident which is obviously going to leave one of the customers disappointed and upset?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xthesound
I've had nothing but flawless transactions with TMR: 3 pairs of headphones, 1 DAC, 1 power conditioner, multiple cables, and one tower speaker trial. Always polite, prompt, responsive, professional.
I have had excellent results with TMR.  I bought a Conrad Johnson MF2550 from them in 2017.  It arrived in 3 days,  looked brand new and the transaction was flawless.  I bought a Marantz SA8005 SACD player and after 2 weeks returned it for a full refund.  Refund was issued same day they received the unit back from me.  The last time was in 2019 when I traded in my Mac MC152 power amp which I had bought from AC for $2500.00. They gave me $3000.00 in trade towards a Mac MC302 amp.  My out of pocket cost was $1500.00 plus shipping.  It also looked brand new.  The only 2 places I buy online for used equipment is TMR and AC. 
TMR has been great for me, multiple purchases.  Someone who claims to have problems, but doesn't say what they are... not so much.
I really dislike posts like this without any specifics and it just comes across to me as a way to slam someone’s business