Monitor Audio Platnium II

Anyone get a chance to hear these?
http://www.whathifi.com/news/monitor-audio-unveils-new-flagship-platinum-series-ii-speaker-range

I have heard they are way better than the new D3, but i haven't compared them

blackjack616
The monitor audio platinum's are world-class speakers the paradigm persona are definitely not. I have the platinum 200 generation 2 and I haven't heard anything at three or four times the price that's better.
I have heard the the Platinum 300 II ,They are not bad speakers but I was disappointed from their weak dynamics they sound too "polite" for my taste What Hi-Fi magazine conclude the same observation on their review of the 300 II .In general I am not a big fan of  MA sound signature.
Yes they are much better than the B&W D3. I purchased the Platinum 200 g2 after having the gold 300 g5 in my home. The g5 were amazing I was not prepared for them to have not much of an improvement over the 300 g4. They are about 80% as good as the Platinum but after having the platinum in my house to compare the Platinum are better and I purchased them. I had a chance to listen to the Platinum 500 g2 and all I can tell you is they will beat speakers that are 80 to $100,000. I can't believe they retail for $30,000 they're amazing.
I’m driving mine with a Luxman m900u amp and Linn Klimax/katalyst DSM.  Exceptional.  After a few months I swapped in some Isacoustics Gaia isolation footers and was stunned at how they further enhanced the overall sound.  Highly recommended.
Canadian. When a speaker stands out immediately there is something wrong with it. The very best speakers do not stand out. They disappear. 
Not my type of loudspeaker but some people like them. Always listen before you buy.