The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio

Fine by me.  We've got an election to monitor and an orange man-baby and his trophy wife to evict.

Tim
Too bad. You're right, the Orange Fuse is incredible.

As to why they don't just stick the fuse in there and blow the competition away (they would) the answer is simple. And unlike the haters this is an actual answer not made up BS. I called up and asked some of these guys. The answer is simple: cheap fuses are cheap, consistent, and low risk. 

Besides, think about it. If they do the fuse, what about the feet? Stock feet are horrible. Why do they ship the crappy rubber freebie power cord? Patch cords? Eventually people will figure out its the SR Orange Fuse. Then some guy gonna wonder why not the Beeswax? I want the Beeswax! Where does it end?  
Its just mental goofy the criticisms haters come up with. Mental crazy.  

Its not the thread that should be shut down. Its them. The haters. Shut them down. At least until they learn to move along. Please.
Just wait..any minute georgehifi will post.....the biggest badass fuse 😈 this site has seen to date 😂
"Fuses are probably the cheapest off the shelf part of that pathway in most cases..."

There may be a reason for it.

"Thread has become another troll-patch."
Wasn't that the purpose of it from the get-go?
"Its them. The haters. Shut them down."

Speaking of hateful approach to others...